1. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, 太陽, 26 一月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 97
2. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, 週四, 30 一月 2020 - SAT, 28 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 539
3. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, 星期二, 28 一月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 1,443
4. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, 太陽, 26 一月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 424
5. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, 太陽, 26 一月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 174
6. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, SAT, 25 一月 2020 - SAT, 28 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 597
7. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, 週一, 27 一月 2020 - 週一, 30 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 366
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, SAT, 25 一月 2020 - 週五, 24 七月 2020
從 HK$ 211
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, SAT, 25 一月 2020 - 週四, 31 十月 2019
從 HK$ 212
Budapest Sightseeing Tour
Go on a fun and informative sightseeing tour around Budapest and experience the highlights of the interesting city. During this tour you'll see the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, The Central Market Hall, Europe's largest thermal spa and much, much more.
- Get a 3 hour guided tour of Budapest
- Experience all the highlights of the city
- See the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion
- Free pick-up included in the price
Sightseeing in Budapest
The tours starts with a drive over to Buda, where we''ll visit the Castle District. During a short walk your guide will show you the main attractions of the area, such as Matthias Church and to the impressive Fishermen’s Bastion and the seven towers.
Next we head to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Your guide will take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. On our way we'll pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Heroes’ Square with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
Then we head to downtown Pest, passing by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica.
The tour ends in the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.