1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 十二月 2019
從 HK$ 211
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, SAT, 7 十二月 2019 - SAT, 5 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 164
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 308
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 533
5. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, 太陽, 8 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 782
6. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essential, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 1,068
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, 太陽, 8 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 1,538
8. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, 星期二, 10 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 1,356
9. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 2,149
10. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, 週五, 6 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 183
Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guide
Hop on the Versailles Express and get transported to the Palace of Versailles easy and comfortably. Prebook your tickets from home and secure your spot on the Versailles Express.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Enjoy round trip shuttle to Versailles
- Avoid public transportation
- Explore the gardens for free
Hop on the Versailles Express
Take the Versailles Express from the center of Paris, right by the Eiffel Tower, to the incredible Versailles Palace and gardens. The gardens are free to visit, but you need to purchase an entrance ticket to the palace if you wish to go inside.
Once you arrive at the Palace of Versailles you are free to visit the Palace, the Royal Apartments, the famous Hall of Mirrors and the beautiful French gardens designed by Andre Le Nôtre.
Spend half a day exploring Versailles and jump on the Versailles Express back to Paris when you are done!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket is only available for tour required on the chosen day and time. Please redeem your e-ticket at the staff counter before boarding the bus.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the Eiffel Tower on the Seine river docks. The meeting point is on the parking place of the boat company Bateaux Parisiens, Quai de Seine, Quai de la Bourdonnais. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the Eiffel Tower in the center of Paris.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour, however, children under age 9 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Entrance ticket to Versailles is not included in this tour.
- This tour is unfortunately not available for persons in a wheelchair.
- The arrival time of the return to Paris depends on the traffic conditions.
- If you select 8 AM departure and wish to return back in Paris for 6 PM, we cannot guarantee there will be seats available on board. Versailles Express has been created to be a half day tour.
Infant (0-8): Free of charge