A COVID-19 update for our community. Read more
Join us for a fascinating sightseeing tour in the Greek capital Athens and admire the ancient city's incredible sights. This tour also includes a guided visit of the Acropolis Museum!
- Enjoy a 4.5-hour sightseeing tour around Athens
- Visit the iconic ruins - the Acropolis
- Get a guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- Experience several of Athens' major highlights
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up at centrally located hotels in Athens.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel in Athens.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4.5 hours.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English only.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The climb up to the Parthenon is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.