1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 星期二, 31 十月 2023
從 HK$ 491
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 週五, 26 可能 2023
從 HK$ 210
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 太陽, 31 十二月 2023
從 HK$ 547
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 星期二, 31 十月 2023
從 HK$ 657
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 星期二, 31 十月 2023
從 HK$ 580
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip The Line and Summit Optionat , 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 太陽, 16 四月 2023
從 HK$ 560
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 太陽, 31 十二月 2023
從 HK$ 358
8. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 週一, 5 君 2023
從 HK$ 142
9. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 星期二, 31 十月 2023
從 HK$ 365
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 星期二, 31 十月 2023
從 HK$ 1,377
Arc de Triomphe: Skip the line
Visit the Arc de Triomphe at your own leisure with this ticket! Admire the 360° panoramic view over Paris from this world-famous monument at the top of the Champs-Élysées.
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe
- Climb the 284 steps to the top
- Admire the view over Paris from the observation deck
- Look down at the beautiful Champs-Élysées
- Spot the Eiffel Tower in the horizon
- Get a free pamphlet and read about the monument
- Enjoy free entry for children under the age of 18
What can I expect?
Climb the 284 steps to observation deck at the Arc de Triomphe and take in its breathtaking view over the Champs Élysées. The construction of the Arc de Triomphe was ordered in 1806 by the French Emperor Napoleon. It was inaugurated by King Louis Philippe in 1836, who dedicated it to the armies of the Revolution and the Empire.
During World War I it was decided that a soldier would be honored, representing all those who have fought and died for France. The unknown soldier was buried beneath the Arc de Triomphe and awarded the Legion of Honor on November 11, 1920. A flame was lit in his memory. Today it is rekindled every evening at 6:30 P.M.
Located at the center of Place de l'Etoile, the Arc de Triomphe is a symbol of France's history. It is the third most visited monument in Paris.
Take in a 360° view from the top and admire a superb view of the most famous Paris monuments. Greeted with a larger-than-life Eiffel Tower, you can catch a glimpse of Place de la Concorde at the other end of the Champs Élysées, or gaze out at Montparnasse Tower, Sacré Coeur Basilica, and Notre Dame.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Arc de Triomphe - or show the ticket on your phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Arc de Triomphe are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages are pamphlets available in?
They are available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese and Russian.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Monday-Sunday: 10 A.M. to 11 P.M.