1. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, 週五, 17 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 276
2. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, 週五, 17 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 116
3. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, 週一, 20 一月 2020 - 星期三, 30 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 272
4. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, SAT, 18 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 255
5. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, SAT, 18 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 318
6. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, 週五, 17 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 360
7. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, SAT, 18 一月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 332
8. Vaclav Havel Shared Airport Transferat , 週五, 17 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 0
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, SAT, 18 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 504
10. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, 週五, 17 一月 2020 - 週五, 15 一月 2021
從 HK$ 326
Prague Castle: Skip The Line
Skip the line to Prague Castle. The famous castle is an ancient symbol of the Czech lands as well as one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic. Once the heart of the Holy Roman Empire, Prague Castle is now home to the Czech president and crown jewels.
- Skip the line to Prague Castle
- Enjoy a short introduction before you go in
- Explore over two days with our tickets
- Admire the largest ancient castle in the world
- Get up close to this fairy-tale castle
- Explore the beautiful interiors
What can I expect?
Explore the Largest Ancient Castle in the World
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Prague Castle is the largest coherent castle complex in the world, with an area of almost 70,000 m². That title isn't bad for a castle that was built way back in the 800s. It's undergone various rebuilds, renovations, fires and was also the site of the Second Prague Defenestration - an act that led to the Bohemian Revolt.
As beautiful as it is from afar, once you're inside the complex there's a varied collection of museums, galleries, and cultural treasures. That's why it's one of the most popular places in the city. So whether into history, pretty things, royalty, or weapons and war, there's something here to satisfy everyone.
You'll meet your representative directly in front of the St. Vitus Cathedral to pick up your tickets. This is important - otherwise you can't use your ticket!
Then you'll proceed directly to Prague Castle Circuit B. This route covers the castle interiors, the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, the delightfully quaint Golden Lane, and the stunning stained glass windows of St. Vitus Cathedral.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
The best way to access the castle is by using the side entrance, which is a 10-minute walk from the Malostranská metro station. Make sure to arrive at the castle at 11:20 to go through the security check with plenty of time.
Meet our representative in front of the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral in the castle at 12:05. The representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella and will wait a maximum of 10 minutes, so don't be late - otherwise you can't use your ticket.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for two days.
What’s not included?
- Guided tour of the castle
- Skip-the-line for the mandatory security check at the castle
奇妙: 4.4 – 5 Reviews
"Wszystko zgodnie z opisem punktualnie"
Radoslaw SAT, 14 九月 2019
"Kaikki sujui erinomaisen hyvin. Sadekuuron yllättäessä opas siirtyi nopeasti sateensuojaan."
Minna 星期三, 7 八月 2019
Maria SAT, 3 八月 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip-the-line access to Prague Castle
- A short introduction in English by our representative at the meeting point
Prague Castle w. skip the line
Prague Castle Pražský hrad Prague
Do You need help? Lene has 20 years experiance of customer service.