1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 十二月 2019
從 HK$ 211
2. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, 週一, 16 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 886
3. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 571
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 週一, 30 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 484
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 週一, 30 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 217
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 星期三, 11 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 614
7. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, 週一, 16 十二月 2019 - 週一, 14 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 818
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 太陽, 13 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 563
9. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, 太陽, 15 十二月 2019 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 703
10. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, 週一, 16 十二月 2019 - 週一, 14 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 164
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Go underground and take a tour through the scary mass graveyard of six million former Parisians. Visit the Catacombs of Paris and skip the line to this scary experience.
- Skip the line access to the Catacombs
- See the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed back in 1788
- Learn about the history of Paris with an audio guide
What can I expect?
Have you ever wondered, what it would be like to visit real catacombs? If you have, then the opportunity for finding out strikes now. On this tour you take every step in your own pace, as your explore the morbid yet fascinating corridors and real human remains from former Parisians.
How did the Catacombs become what it is today? It all started in Paris in the late 1700s when a serious problem was evolving: Paris' inner city graveyards were overflowing, causing epidemics and annoying the Parisians. They didn't like stepping over corpses on their way through the streets. Understandable, right?
When the overfilled graveyards caused basement wall collapses, it was clear, that something had to be done. Workers carried the human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today over six million bodies rest there, and that amount is actually almost three times the population of Paris today! And now is your chance to visit the Catacombs and see everything with your own eyes.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- For this tour we only sell tickets to adults.
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. Also note that there are no cloakroom facilities available onsite.
- This tour not suitable if you have heart or respiratory issues or a nervous disposition.
- There are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Skip the line-ticket to the Catacombs.
Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Please check calender for available date and time.
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Do You need help? Lene has 20 years experiance of customer service.