1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - SAT, 31 十月 2020
從 HK$ 213
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 160
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, 星期二, 18 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 410
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, 星期二, 18 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 720
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, 星期二, 18 二月 2020 - 星期二, 16 二月 2021
從 HK$ 1,326
6. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 142
7. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, 星期二, 18 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 259
8. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - SAT, 31 十月 2020
從 HK$ 351
9. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 367
10. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, 星期二, 18 二月 2020 - SAT, 31 十月 2020
從 HK$ 2,638
The Best of Paris
The best thing is that you get to skip all the regular long entrance lines and maxisme your time in Paris.
- Experience the best of Paris in one day
- Skip all the entrance lines to the sights
- Visit the Louvre Museum with your guide
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely 2-course lunch & drinks at The Eiffel Tower
- Get a guided tour of Notre Dame
Experience the Best of Paris in One Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we'll be using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle.
The day is kicked off with a guided visit of the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to see some of the most important pieces, including Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and of course the world-famous painting of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
Next the river shuttle takes you on a trip down the Seine. Just sit back and enjoy the view of many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower.
Once you arrive at the Eiffel Tower, you'll skip the line and go directly up to the 1st floor where your 2-course lunch (drinks are included) will be served.
After lunch you'll hop back on the river shuttle again and head to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Here you'll enjoy a guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345. The tour ends at the Notre-Dame, where you can continue to explore Paris on your own.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does it take from PARISCityVISION to the Louvre?
There is an approx. 15 minute walk from the PARISCityVISION office to the Louvre Museum through the Tuileries gardens.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Notre-Dame.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 7½ hours.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
運行時間: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Best of Paris
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Do You need help? Lene has 20 years experiance of customer service.