1. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 203
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 太陽, 31 可能 2020
從 HK$ 191
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, 週四, 20 二月 2020 - 週四, 31 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 482
4. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 30 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 379
5. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 843
6. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , 週四, 20 二月 2020 - 週四, 31 十二月 2020
從 HK$ 1,893
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat , 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 太陽, 5 四月 2020
從 HK$ 1,024
8. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期二, 31 損傷 2020
從 HK$ 1,368
9. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 235
10. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , 星期三, 19 二月 2020 - 星期三, 17 二月 2021
從 HK$ 475
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday
- Enjoy a gospel concert in a local congregation
- Experience Harlem in a secure manner
- See the famous Harlem sights and landmarks
- Learn about the historic Harlem from your guide
Experience the Real Harlem
Harlem is known as the Black Capital of the world as you will learn on this tour. Harlem was originally a rural Dutch community. Many years ago Harlem transformed into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families.
However, Harlem is most famous for being a mecca for African American writers, jazz musicians, and artists at the turn of the century. Not to mention it's troubled past during the 1960's and 1970's where Harlem played host to many riots. The present day community in Harlem is brimming with pride and reveling in its new renaissance.
Even though Harlem today is a trendy part of New York, it is not always safe to be there as a tourist. This is why this trip is perfect for those who like to see Harlem in a secure and smart way.
Along the way you will see famous sights and landmarks such as St. John the Divine, Columbia University, City College, Morning Side Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row and Sugar Hill, St. Nicholas Avenue, where Duke Ellington lived and the famed 125th street, Harlem USA, the Cotton Club, and the Apollo Theater, the Schomburg Center for research in Black Culture.
And then, last but definitely not least, you get to join a local congregation for the Sunday worship service and experience the soul stirring power of gospel music.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour departs from Harlem Spirituals Tours. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Times Square area.
How long is the tour?
The tour departs at 9:30 AM and ends at 1:30 PM, and lasts about 4 hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly.Shorts, tank tops or flip flops are not allowed.
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 3 and 11 years. Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge*
*Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
奇妙: 4.2 – 37 Reviews
"En härlig tur med mycket upplevelser från både stadsdelen Harlem och gospelkören i kyrkan."
Mycket bra upplevelse
"Guiden var jättebra. Kunnig om hela New York , inte bara om Harlem. Bra rundresa i Harlem med intressant besök i kyrkan med Gospel"
Gospeltur i Bronx
"Vår Harlem Gospeltur - Søndag ble uanmeldt flyttet til lutfattige Bronx. Ukjent terreng for vår guide. Stusselige lokaler, og urutinert vertsskap, som plasserte oss aller bakerst og godt til siden. Gudstjenesten begynte bra med fengende musikk og sang, men dabbet så av med endeløse klagesanger og salvesesfulle prekener. Kollektinnkreving halvveis i gudstjenesten, hvorpå vi ble bedt om å gå. Likevel ok opplevelse."
Mobile voucher accepted
運行時間: 4 hours
Tours in English: Sunday at 9:30 A.M.
Tours in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: Sunday at 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 8th Ave New York, NY 10036
Do You need help? Lene has 20 years experiance of customer service.