1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 太陽, 31 十二月 2023
從 HK$ 228
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 週一, 5 二月 2024
從 HK$ 237
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - SAT, 6 可能 2023
從 HK$ 223
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - SAT, 6 可能 2023
從 HK$ 985
5. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 週一, 5 二月 2024
從 HK$ 91
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - SAT, 4 損傷 2023
從 HK$ 121
7. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, 星期三, 8 二月 2023 - 週一, 5 君 2023
從 HK$ 933
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 週一, 5 二月 2024
從 HK$ 339
9. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - 週四, 1 二月 2024
從 HK$ 315
10. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, 星期二, 7 二月 2023 - SAT, 6 可能 2023
從 HK$ 250
Altes Museum: Skip the line
Explore the treasure trove of Classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Buy your tickets from home and skip the line into the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Get inspired by the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.Old doesn't always mean 'good'. But in the case of the Altes Museum (Old Museum), every bit of its oldness is impressive. The building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
And the stunning exterior is matched equally by the beauty and intricacy of the museum’s interior. And that's just the architecture! The collection of treasures it holds is - if anything - even more impressive.
You'll wander through rooms decorated with vases and sculptures created from a vast array of materials such as bronze, terracotta, glass, and even ivory, and jewelry made from precious metals and stones.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free